The Compression Calf Sleeve uses Orca's most advanced combination of active and graduated compression fabrics and ergonomic panel construction technology. The Graduated Compression Zone is a unique panel of double thickness Perform Killaskn Kompress fabric, which has a higher Spandex content that is scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of graduated compression.
This panel assists pre and post activity rest and recovery by circulating blood flow back towards the heart from the lower legs. Killaskn Kompress is then used in contoured panels to support the calf muscle active compression during exercise. The Calf Sleeve is moisture wicking, has UPF50+ protection from the elements and reflective logos for low light visibility.
01. High stretch/recovery fabric: muscle support I performance I comfort I durable
02. Graduated Compression Zone: increased blood flow/circulation I muscle support
03. Body contoured panelling: active compression I muscle support I range of motion I fit
04. Reflective logos: visibility
05. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO