The Compression Calf Stirrup uses Orca's high denier, circular knit Killaskn Kompress fabric to provide active and graduated compression to the lower legs. The body contoured panels and compression fabric work together to increase circulation and aid muscle performance and recovery, while the stirrup keeps the garment firmly in place. The stirrup is moisture wicking and has UPF50+ protection from the elements.
01. High stretch/recovery fabric: muscle support I performance I comfort I durable
02. Body contoured panelling: active compression I muscle support I range of motion I fit
03. Foot stirrup : secure
04. Reflective logos: visibility
05. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
06. Silicon back label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO