The Core Basic Race Suit sets the benchmark for value and performance in a one piece triathlon suit, and is ideal for entry level competitors and for training. Constructed from a combination of Orca's AquaGlide and Tri-Mesh fabrics, the suit provides excellent performance in the water and on land.
New additions to the suit include rear pockets to store nutrition or other items like music players and phones, and increased coverage of the Tri-Mesh fabric on the back for higher levels of breathability.
The Racesuit is designed in classic Orca styling and features a new more breathable perforated tri-style microfleece chamois, and a three coil lockable zip down the centre front.
01. 3-coil lockable zip down centre front: comfort I breathability
02. Tri-style microfleece chamois: quick dry I breathable I comfort I anti-bacterial
03. Rear pockets with reflective trim: secure storage I visibility
04. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
05. Twin needle elastic leg opening: comfort I secure grip
06. Twin needle armhole and neck opening: comfort
07. 21cm inseam
08. Orca transfer logos: durable
09. Silicon back neck label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO