Once again the Orca Equip re-shapes the landscape for those transitioning from pool swimming to the open water, or unfamiliar with swimming in a wetsuit.
The new generation Equip has been designed to provide high levels of flexibility, performance and comfort, using 2mm panels of premium quality SCS-coated Yamamoto #39 Cell neoprene throughout the majority of the top half of the wetsuit. The lightweight panels have been shaped to ensure a range of motion normally associated with intermediate and top level wetsuits.
3-5mm panels of Smoothskin neoprene are used through the back and lower torso for buoyancy, while there are Speed Transition Panels that make the wetsuit easy to get on and off. The Equip also features the HydroStroke Forearm Panel - a distinctive silicone print, which catches the water through the pull phase of the stroke, increasing power.
- All the features and performance required by someone serious about getting into open water swimming
- High stretch SCS-coated 2mm upper torso and arms
- Performance level, durable Yamamoto neoprene provides excellent buoyancy and flexibility
- Broader, more versatile fit
- [Arm] 2mm SCS Yamamoto #39 Cell Neoprene
- [Chest] 2mm SCS Yamamoto #39 Cell Neoprene
- [Underarm] 2mm SCS Yamamoto #39 Cell Neoprene
- Flexiseal Neck
- Hydrostroke Forearm Panels
- Speed Transition Panels
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO