The Orca 226 Support Top is designed for women who want to train or race without compromise in a slightly looser fit garment that has sleeves for increased protection from the elements. Three technical fabrics have been used in the construction for an ideal balance of performance, comfort, fit and durability.
KillaSkn Kompress actively supports muscle groups, the latest generation Vapour improves fit and comfort, while the new Tri-Enduro mesh back panel is breathable and wicks moisture. An internal bra has been added, using compression and mesh fabrics for support and comfort, and features an internal pocket and a zip system to make getting in and out of the top easier. A front control zip has also been added, while there is a safety elastic closed pocket for storing nutrition or keys, and reflective elements for visibility in low light conditions.
01. Compression panelling: active compression I reduced muscle fatigue I support muscles/joints
02. 3-coil front control zip: comfort I breathability
03. Contoured internal bra w/zip: support I comfort I fast removal
04. Internal bra pocket: secure storage
05. Safety elastic closed pocket: secure storage
06. Elastic hem band: comfort I secure
07. Twin needle armhole and neck opening: comfort
08. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
09. Reflective Orca transfer logos: visibility I durable
10. Silicon back neck label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO