The 226 Support Singlet has a proven track record in helping women to train and race further and faster. The top has been re-engineered to combine panels of Killa Kompress compression fabric to support muscle groups, alongside Orca's new Tri-Enduro mesh fabric for breathability and wicking, and the latest generation Vapour for fit and comfort.
The internal bra has been constructed with compression and mesh fabrics for support and comfort, an internal pocket and a new zip system to make getting in and out of the top easier.
Key features for endurance distance racing include the safety elastic pocket, reflective elements for visibility in low light conditions, and a front control zip for increased ventilation when required.
01. Compression panelling: active compression I reduced muscle fatigue I support muscles/joints
02. 3-coil front control zip: comfort I breathability
03. Safety elastic closed pocket: secure storage
04. Contoured internal bra w/zip: support I comfort I fast removal
05. Internal bra pocket: secure storage
06. Elastic hem band: comfort I secure
07. Twin needle armhole and neck opening: comfort
08. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
09. Reflective Orca transfer logos: visibility I durable
10. Silicon back neck label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO