The Orca 226 Tri Top is designed for those who want to train or race without compromise in a slightly looser fit garment that has sleeves for increased protection from the elements. Three technical fabrics have been used in the construction for an ideal balance of performance, comfort, fit and durability.
KillaSkn Kompress actively supports muscle groups, the latest generation Vapour enhances fit and comfort, while the new Tri-Enduro mesh back panel is breathable and wicks moisture. A concealed front zip has also been added, while there is a safety elastic closed pocket for storing nutrition or keys, and reflective elements for visibility in low light conditions. The Tri Top can also be used as a run or cycling top during training.
01. Compression panelling: active compression I reduced muscle fatigue I support muscles/joints
02. Concealed front zip: comfort I breathability
03. Safety elastic closed pocket: secure storage
04. Elastic hem band: comfort I secure
05. Twin needle armhole and neck opening: comfort
06. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
07. Reflective Orca transfer logos: visibility I durable
08. Silicon back neck label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO