This Point Zero3 thriatlon swimsuit was developed for maximum performance during non-wetsuit legal swims.
The super slick top layer has a drag coefficient of 0,032 shich is over 50 times lower than human skin and more than 4 times lower than other swimsuit on the market.
The Point Zero3 features the double hoop of high stretch materials.
This extra-stretchy band of high quality Lycra works to mechanically decouple the arms from the rest of the suit.
- Helix technology - a uniquely designed pattern that allows increased range of motion to enhance the swim stroke and minimize water entry
- Neutral buoyancy means this suit is legal for all FINA, USAT, WTC and DTU events
- Fold over soft stitching in shoulder panels reduces chafing and releases pressure points
- Yamamoto SCS fabric with hydrophobic skin reduces the friction drag through the water
- Quick Exit Leg panels that make getting out of the suit timeless and provides the perfect fit
- Sizes: WS, WMS, WM, WML